The gifts your child's teacher will really want in 2020
This year there's even more reason to let them know how appreciated they really are!
By Practical Parenting Team
December 15 2020
2020 has not been walk in the park for any of us.
This year there's more reason than ever to look beyond the mugs and candles to gift your child's teacher something they'll really love.
Whether you pool resources with the other parents, or look for something thoughtful just from you, we've found some great options that teachers will love to see plonked on their desk this year in the gallery below ...
A little pampering
To help make gift shopping this year a little easier, NIVEA has released 13 festive and affordable gift packs for women and men, filled with both NIVEA classics and some new favourites that will be sure to provide gift receivers the full pampering experience! And from as little as $10 there's something for every budget.
- NIVEA Skin Treats Gift Box - $10.00
- NIVEA Sweet Kisses Gift Box - $11.00
- NIVEA Pamper Time Gift Bag - $14.99
- NIVEA Beauty Box Gift Box - $14.99
- NIVEA It’s Glow Time Gift Bag - $19.99
- NIVEA Hello Beautiful Gift Bag - $24.99
- NIVEA MEN DEEP XL Deep Cleanse Duo - $11.00
- NIVEA MEN ‘The Man Tin’ Everyday Skin Regime - $17.99
- NIVEA MEN Complete Regime Gift Bag - $19.99
- NIVEA MEN Sensitive Protect Gift Bag - $24.99
- NIVEA MEN Clean & Protect Gift Bag - $24.99
- NIVEA MEN DEEP Protect Gift Bag - $24.99
- Gifts under $20: 1-month Audible gift membership ($16.45)
- Gifts under $50: 3-month Audible gift membership ($48.95)
- Gifts under $100: 6-month Audible gift membership ($93.95)
- Gifts under $200: 12-month Audible gift membership ($164.50)
A beach bag
What better way to kick off the end of year break than with a gift that hints of a summer spent in the sun. At just $24.95 the Waves Oversized Tote from Add to Cart is the perfect size for lugging towels, books and snacks for a day spent by the water.
Gift it on it's own or throw in some sunblock and a towel and you know you'll be giving your child's teacher a gift that will actually get used this summer.
An artwork to treasure
What better way to ensure that 2020 is a class to remember than organising a gift that your child's teacher will treasure forever.
Whether you go it alone, or pool funds together with classmates, you'll find beautiful Australian art, like the limited edition prints from Indigenous Australian artist, Brad Turner to fit your budget.
A charitable gift that gives more than once
A useful and eco-friendly gift they can use
- Made from soda lime glass
- Offers a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe
- Includes polypropylene cap
- BPA free and phthalate-free
Everybody loves a little Lush!
Sure, getting 30 bath bombs might be a bit much, but there's so much more on offer at Lush for Christmas time and it just smells so damn delicious!
No matter your budget, you can really let your child's teacher know that you appreciate their hard work by offering them a gift that encourages them to spend a little time spoiling themselves.
From stocking filler gifts, to carefully curated packs Lush has incredible gifts online and in-store that your child's teacher is sure to appreciate on their desk this year.
Write off 2020 and bring on 2021
Nothing says goodbye to the craziness that was 2020 by looking forward to better days in 2021.
A planner for next year will surely be appreciated by teachers who are bound to be looking to turn a new page!
We love the selection on offer at Add to Cart like this 2021 Day to a Page Linen Bound Planner.